At Jamie Pugh Dental Healthcare we offer dentistry with a difference, where we will offer you a warm and friendly welcome when you visit, and work with you, in partnership, to help you smile with confidence.
We pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we have with our patients-all of them call us by our first names, and know that we will take time to listen to any concerns they may have and try our utmost to help.
We treat our patients as gently as possible and will always explain any treatment options they may have so they can make an informed decision based on their needs, their lifestyle and their budget.
We strongly believe that everyone can benefit from being more aware of their dental health and how to improve and maintain it, and so we focus strongly on preventive dentistry, helping you to avoid potential problems.
We also realise that many patients are keen to enhance their smiles, and so we offer a wide choice of procedures including tooth whitening, smile makeovers with veneers and crowns and cosmetic tooth straightening with white coloured brackets and wires for maximum discretion, all of which will help our patients to get the smile they desire. We even offer an interest free credit scheme to make a beautiful smile affordable for everyone.
Our dental health team has been chosen for their interest in working with people and treating everyone with the utmost care. We are here to provide you with a great dental experience, as well as helping you to achieve a confident, healthy smile you can be proud of.
Reasons to Choose us
- Caring, Dedicated Team – We’ll treat you as we would a member of our own family, with kindness and consideration. Our team have all been chosen for their caring attitude and are all highly motivated to ensure your visits with us are of the highest standards of care. Our team of dental health advisors, hygienists and therapists, dentists and receptionists will take the time necessary to listen to your concerns and help to address them in a way that is appropriate for you.
- Prevention Based Approach – Research has proved beyond a doubt that when it comes to caring for your teeth and gums, preventive based dentistry is the best way of avoiding any potential problems. Our team are specially trained, dedicated and set up for helping you gain the knowledge and techniques necessary to avoid potential dental problems and the costs associated with correcting them.
- Modern Cosmetic Treatments – We have invested heavily in modern equipment and training in the latest techniques of enhancing your smile in order to provide you with the most up- to–date ways of achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. We have sought out some of the best dentists in the world including Larry Rosenthal ofNew York, Ash Parmar of Essex, Michael Wise ofLondonand Galip Gurel ofIstanbulamongst many others and spent time with them to learn their techniques and use them in our practice.
- State Of The Art Equipment – We believe it is necessary to invest in the best, latest and proven equipment in order to ensure you have the highest quality dental care. We therefore have lasers, cerec same day crowns, ozone, modern sterilisation equipment, digital X-rays for low exposure and high quality images, dark field microscopes all used where necessary to enhance your dental care.
- We Invest In Our Team – Modern dentistry is constantly evolving and improving. We therefore believe that in order to provide our patients with the best possible treatments we need to continually update our knowledge. Every member of the team therefore regularly attend training programmes and courses in order to ensure we remain at the forefront of dental care for our patients.